More editing

I was wondering how the book grew from 140 pages to 220 then I printed out a page to check on what things looked like. Sure enough, when I started setting the page styles I didn't check the original margins. Aaagh. So I have reset the margins and the headers - around 30 styles. Now I have to go back through and redo all the pages breaks I set manually to keep QA on the same page. sigh. Reset all the left/right headers tabs too.

I decided on a cover, index, frontispiece, back cover - and to include a copy of Luther's Small Catechism. Hope that keeps the price reasonable. And then the Cookbook needs to be gone over one last time and sent for printing.

I will all be worth it when I see the printed results.